Re: Description of tasks

On Sat, Jul 17, 2004 at 01:39:44PM +0100, Martin Michlmayr wrote:
> * Ingo Juergensmann <ij@2004.bluespice.org> [2004-07-17 13:56]:
> > > Ever heard of "Release early, release often?"
> > > Until we see the code, it's nothing but vapourware.
> > Nobody prevents you from joining the multibuild team.
> Is there a job description?

Multibuild is a voluntary effort. As we've learned during this thread,
volunteers need no job descriptions, right? Volunteers offer their help,
deal with the stuff on their own and submit patches on their own will
without demanding anything, especially no feedback at all.

If you don't agree with that, then you might change first the project you're
the leader of, and I'll do my best to do that with multibuild. Is that a
deal? ;-)

--
Ciao...              //
      Ingo         \X/