Re: Description of tasks

On Sat, Jul 17, 2004 at 11:37:06AM +0200, Josselin Mouette wrote:
> On sam, 2004-07-17 at 07:08 +0200, Goswin von Brederlow wrote:
> > > We're making free software. Keeping your scripts just because you don't
> > > like those who could run them is a proprietary world's view.
> > This might be childish but 'we didn't start it'. Sorry, had to say
> > that.
> What if someone else wants to use them?

When someone else want to use the buildd.net scripts, he can browse the
content on buildd.net - as everyone else can do.

Do you request the source of Google software, just because you use their
service?

> > Ryan is keeping his buildd.debian.org scripts (which is a official
> > Debian resource and should be following the constitution and the SC,
> > right?). There is far more reason to blame him first. We are (and have
> > been) willing to release the scripts as free software for the right
> > purpose. He has not.
> There is no more reason to blame him than you. This behavior is stupid,
> whoever is showing it.

When you blame someone for doing (or not doing) something, then you should
be fair and blame others for the same reason.

--
Ciao...              //
      Ingo         \X/