On Fri, Jul 16, 2004 at 06:12:07PM +0200, Goswin von Brederlow wrote:
> The common element being the problem group and not me.

Pointing fingers is an easy way to dismiss a problem, but not the best.
Seen from the other side of the story, there's a "problem group" around
you and a few others; James Troup, Ryan Murray, and most of the
so-called "cabal" members can (and do!) communicate with most people in
the Project, but not with you. Likewise, you can (and do!) communicate
with many people, but not with some people in key positions in the
project.

The problem isn't them. It isn't you either. The problem is with both of
you, with the bad air that's living between you.

Stop pointing at the other group's problems; you can't fix those anyway.
Stop yelling out at eachother, because it isn't getting you anywhere --
surely you've seen that by now. Instead, try to fix your own personality
bugs (and that isn't just to you personally).

``Or how wilt thou say to thy brother, Let me pull out the mote out of
thine eye; and, behold, a beam is in thine own eye?''

--
         EARTH
     smog  |   bricks