Re: Description of tasks

* Ingo Juergensmann [Fri, 16 Jul 2004 21:53:46 +0200]:
> Stephen Frost said:

> >> Why? I don't see any reasoning for that. If you prefer buildd.d.o over
> >> buildd.net, then get happy with buildd.d.o. All information is already
> >> there. If you like buildd.net then visit buildd.net again.
> > It's my understanding that you aren't willing to provide the code for
> > buildd.net so that the same functionality can be incorporated into
> > buildd.d.o.  If that's the case then it's unfortunate but also shows
> > that the problems are not just one-sided here.

> Why? I'm donating a service, not the scripts. I think you should be able
> to see the difference,

  Just about the difference between "This program is free software" and
  "This program is freeware". Just a " soft", irrelevant, difference.

--
Adeodato Simó
    EM: asp16 [ykwim] alu.ua.es | PK: DA6AE621

The problem I have with making an intelligent statement is that some
people then think that it's not an isolated occurrance.
                -- Simon Travaglia