Re: Description of tasks

* Goswin von Brederlow (brederlo@informatik.uni-tuebingen.de) wrote:
> Multibuild aims to be a replacement for wanna-build / buildd / sbuild.
>
> It is a bit pointless to ask a volunteer to document something he
> intends (is already working on) to replace with better documented
> software.

It seems very pointless to complain often and loudly about a system if
you're intending to replace it.  Such energy would be better directed
towards developing said replacment followed by much gloating.  I just
hope you decide to put it under an open source license.  Of course, the
impression I've gotten so far causes me to doubt that it will be.

	Stephen