Martin Michlmayr <tbm@cyrius.com> writes:

> * Goswin von Brederlow <brederlo@informatik.uni-tuebingen.de> [2004-07-16 11:47]:
>> Yes. But that is very recent knowledge. It only became aparent
>> through this GR/Flame.
>
> I'm not an ftpmaster and I've known about it.  It's also no big
> secret.  The CVS repository is public and there's a mailing list to
> which changes are sent
> (http://mailman.nocrew.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/buildd-cvs).  If
> you were truly interested in katie or this component, you'd surely
> follow its development?

I'm not that intrested or knowlegable enough in the DAK to get
anything usefull out of cvs diff mails. Without deeper knowledge of
the code subscribing to a -cvs list is realy useless.

The problem with the DAK is not the availability of the raw code but
the missing overview, docs and insight. Since we now got pointed to
billie (thanks) we know where to start looking and what cvs logs to
read. That goes a long way already.

>> And several people asked about it before.
>
> Where and when?

The question about mirror space was raised in:

Details have been asked in (same thread):

but iirc it came up again in another long thread on debian-devel.

MfG
        Goswin