Re: Stop the madness (Re: -= PROPOSAL =- Release sarge with amd64)

Goswin von Brederlow wrote:
> >> There certainly is a history of cases where only through a tantrum a
> >> reaction was reached.

> I'm sure the GR can be obsoleted emidiatly if you could shed some
> light on the issue.

So if he does answer your question, should we expect to see this appear
in the future as "evidence" that tantrums are a solution?

(The problem with your "tantrum => resolution" claim is of course that
observing a tantrum followed by a resolution does not let you conclude
that one causes the other -- it's the same with any sociological
experiment.)

b.