Andreas Barth <aba@not.so.argh.org> writes:

> * Goswin von Brederlow (brederlo@informatik.uni-tuebingen.de) [040716 03:10]:
>> Andreas Barth <aba@not.so.argh.org> writes:
>> > * Stephen Frost (sfrost@snowman.net) [040714 21:25]:
>
>> > Would've been a good thing, yes. However, this information was already
>> > available in the last flame^Wthread (in the answer of Martin to
>> > Goswin).
>
>> Assuming you ment:
>> http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel/2004/07/msg00253.html
>
> No. I meant the information that billie is available now (and, looking
> at cvs.d.o, one can see who did the checkin).
>

> Cheers,
> Andi

Yes. But that is very recent knowledge. It only became aparent through
this GR/Flame. And several people asked about it before.

Now we have something usefull to look at again and test. But thats
only the mirroring aspect, the issues (if there are any) ftp-master
had otherwise are still a mystery.

MfG
        Goswin