Re: Stop the madness (Re: -= PROPOSAL =- Release sarge with amd64)

Miles Bader <miles@lsi.nec.co.jp> writes:

> Goswin von Brederlow <brederlo@informatik.uni-tuebingen.de> writes:
>> Please reread my statement and tell me if it is unreasonable or rude?
>> Its not asking ftp-master to do more than write a short status report
>> that has been promised "soon" or "next week" by all other means of
>> communication for a long time.
>>
>> The issues at question are known to ftp-master (or so we are let too
>> believe) so all they have to do is list them and press send.
>
> Would it help to find a 3rd party who is on friendly terms with both
> sides, to act as a go-between/mediator/referee...?

Those 3rd parties (more than just our DPL) have told us that James
would write something soon.

I wouldn't expect any different reply from a different mediator (in
this instance) but you can sure tell our DPL about it if you want to
volunteer for it. If you can do the job I'm sure Martin would be glad
to delegate it to you.

MfG
        Goswin