Raul Miller <moth@debian.org> writes:

> On Thu, Jul 15, 2004 at 09:22:01PM -0400, Stephen Frost wrote:
>> I fail to understand how you still don't get it.  multiarch *is*
>> 64/32bit userland.  Is there something you don't understand about that?
>
> What I really want is LSB compliant 64 bit user land and LSB compliant
> 32 bit userland.

apt-get install dchroot cdebootstrap

read FAQ

That is one argument for pure64. Nobody realy needs a 32/64 bit LSB
userland. Most people only need 64bit userland and nearly everyone can
use seperate 64bit and 32bit userlands.

The rare exceptions are the people that would want to help out with
multiarch.

MfG
        Goswin