On Thu, Jul 15, 2004 at 08:18:20PM -0700, Matt Zimmerman wrote:

> > > I've been trying since I've been DPL to find more members for the
> > > overworked security team, and I've been looking for members for other
> > > teams (such as listmaster) too.
> > Interesting. Not that I would apply for those jobs, but I never saw a job
> > offer for those...
> I confess to being relieved that you were not being actively recruited for a
> position of responsibility in Debian.

What make you believe that I want that job?
I think you should be able to abstract between general requirements as
finding people for jobs and me.
But maybe I'm just not that egoistic as you believe that I am... so why do
you get personal again about an objective remark from me?

Probably it could be just a method of provoking people in order to say later
"Ha! You're impolite, you're just ranting, you're moronic!". Well, that
would make perfect sense...

So, please try you too to see the whole story and not only that parts that
you find suitable to put someone else on edge.

--
Ciao...              //
      Ingo         \X/