Andreas Barth <aba@not.so.argh.org> writes:

> * Stephen Frost (sfrost@snowman.net) [040714 21:25]:
>> This is another bit of very interesting information that I don't believe
>> was available before- Daniel is devoting time to making changes needed
>> for amd64?  Such an acknowledgment of active work in this area and
>> perhaps a one-liner of what he's doing from the ftpmasters would have
>> been something that people could point to when others asked what was
>> going on with getting amd64 into the archive.
>
> Would've been a good thing, yes. However, this information was already
> available in the last flame^Wthread (in the answer of Martin to
> Goswin).
>

> Cheers,
> Andi

Where did it say Daniel was working on amd64? I don't recall that.

Assuming you ment:

  - Some technical AMD64 questions: ftpmaster had some specific
    questions about the AMD64 port they want to see answered.  Also,
    an LSB person recently expressed some technical concerns (see [1]).

All I see is that ftpmaster has questions and I know that for nearly a
month now through private channels (and since that mail also
publicly).

MfG
        Goswin