> On Wed, Jul 14, 2004 at 04:50:15PM -0700, Adam McKenna wrote:
> I find myself wondering if any of the amd64 proponents, in their eagerness
> to move the port forward, have even been in contact with any of the
> developers on the mirror team (mirrors@debian.org, as listed at
> http://www.debian.org/intro/organization/) to find out if there was any
> way they could help.  Probably not; unfunded mandates make it much easier
> to blame others for your woes.

Why should we?

Curently ftp-master has to alow or disalow amd64 or refer the decision
to e.g. the mirror team (if he thinks that is an issue).

The Debian-amd64 has been told that ftp-master won't accep amd64 for
some reasons but ftp-master fails to make a statement or start a
dialog about the issues (whatever they are, he won't tell).

You can be sure that the minute ftp-master says amd64 has to get
clearance from the mirror team the mirror team will be contacted.

> --
> Steve Langasek
> postmodern programmer

MfG