Re: unexpected NMUs || buildd queue

    Andreas> uploaded as NMU. Your sponsor probably rebuilt the package with
    Andreas> dpkg-buildpackage -mhis@address
    Andreas> instead of either using
    Andreas> dpkg-buildpackage -kkey‐id
    Andreas> or
    Andreas> dpkg-buildpackage -uc -us
    Andreas> followed by a invokation of debsign..

In the past there seems to be confusion whether to use the -m option
or the -e option for dpkg-buildpackage when sponsoring packages.

I take it that the correct option is non-of-the-above, and actually
-k?

The issue I have with -k, is that if the upload is messed up for any
reason (e.g. forgot -sa when required), it is the sponsored maintainer
who is informed, not the uploader (unless this has changed recently).
--
Brian May <bam@debian.org>