Re: Stop the madness!

Andrew M.A. Cater writes:
> I can't be the only one intrigued by this - any more details :)

University of Michigan Hospital in the 1970s.  The previous Director of the
hospital had been removed for malfeasance.  The murderer believed that the
victim had been chosen over him as the next Director (neither was actually
in the running).  Guess what the morale was like in that organization.
--
John Hasler
john@dhh.gt.org (John Hasler)