Scott James Remnant wrote:

> Personally, I think there are far more important skills for an ftpmaster
> than simple communication.
Well, you're wrong.  :-(

Complicated communication is not a necessary skill, of course.  But *really
really simple* communication is essential.

What technical work needs to be done to get AMD64 into sid?  Could we please
have a short public checklist?  I would probably volunteer for some item on
it if I had the first clue as to what the holdups are.  Hey, if we had a
complete list, we could work on them in *parallel*!

> They are delegates of the Project Leader so
> it is up to leader to ensure proper communication, even if that means
> doing so himself -- which he has done, despite people's best efforts to
> ignore it.

Oh.  OK, I guess we're supossed to ask Martin what technical work needs to
be done to get AMD64 into sid?