On Thu, 2004-07-15 at 01:57 -0400, Nathanael Nerode wrote:

> Bartosz Fenski aka fEnIo wrote:
>
> > Please don't be childish. If there is something which you think is not
> > working properly then try to change that in civilized manner and not by
> > personal flamewars.
>
> That has been tried, and apparently failed.
>
> FTPMasters are not functioning properly.  They have not been for a *long*
> time.  Complaints, most highly specific, have been lodged routinely for
> *years* with no effect.

How do you work that out?

The archive functions and prospers, packages are still appearing in the
archive, mirrors are still propagating, various amounts of crap is being
prevented from getting into the archive, there's nothing immediately
obviously non-free in the archive, overrides still happen, katie still
runs and is being obviously further developed.

To me it looks like the ftpmasters are functioning properly, and I'd
like to take a few seconds to thank each and every one of them for their
hard work and dedication in the face of opposition from stupid twats
like you.

Scott
--
Have you ever, ever felt like this?