On Wed, 2004-07-14 at 15:29, Steve Langasek wrote:
> On Wed, Jul 14, 2004 at 02:49:45PM -0400, Stephen Frost wrote:
> > I do note that this is what tbm does to some extent,
> > but he's pretty busy.
>
> Interesting that the DPL gets a break for being pretty busy, but
> ftp-masters get flame-broiled...

That is because the well used and tough and chewy. Especially when
Flame-Broiled.

On the other hand, mmmmm Flame-Broiled ftpmasters, are considered a
delicacy! They are on the endangered species list too... which is
probably why they don't poke their heads out very often. And when they
do are VERY defensive and bristling.

Clarifier == THIS IS A JOKE!
--
greg, greg@gregfolkert.net