On Wed, Jul 14, 2004 at 07:46:42PM +0100, Steve McIntyre wrote:
> <sigh> Chris, you had some support for your point of view. But by
> acting like an prick in public this way you're rapidly losing it.
> Picking on Daniel, the ftpmaster who has actually been devoting his
> time to making the changes needed for amd64, is not an intelligent
> thing to do.

<sarcasm>Wow, we all knew Daniel was working on the changes needed for
amd64, thats why I picked on him in particular.</sarcasm> Very few
people know anything about what goes on with ftpmaster and I certainly
didn't even know after directly talking with him he was doing anything
about amd64. He was so vague in his statements to me that I didn't even
know if he was talking about SCC or some other unrelated statement to
the list.

Chris

BTW - If you can't tell I am more than a little annoyed at the complete
lack of communication with certain important groups in Debian. I am not
alone in this either.