Re: SSP status / progress report.

On Tue, Jun 29, 2004 at 02:21:12PM -0500, Branden Robinson wrote:

> >   Using these I've successfully rebuilt the Kernel 2.4.26-k7 package,
> >  X, perl, mozilla, bind, apache, and openssh.  All of these packages
> >  work without problem to the best of my knowlege and ability to test!
>
> I like the sound of that "X"...

  It took hours to build, sadly I've only managed it once as I've
 since run out of disk space!

  I'm going to try another build at the weekend.

> If you're a U.S. person, you might try <URL: http://www.powermax.com >.

  I'm in Scotland, so that's not really so appropriate.  Thanks anyway.

  Since this last mail I've released the rebuilding tool for others
 to use if they wish to do similar things:

	http://www.steve.org.uk/Software/debian-builder/

  Along with some brief instructions on the necessary setup:

	http://shellcode.org/pipermail/debian-audit/2004-June/000028.html

  Maybe they will allow some non-x86 user to play along without
 me ..

Steve
--
# The Debian Security Audit Project.