Re: SSP status / progress report.

On Wed, Jun 16, 2004 at 11:30:31AM +0100, Steve Kemp wrote:
>   After the recent message discussing the SELinux status I thought now
>  would be a good time to give an update on the status of the SSP
>  experiments I've been making.

Outstanding.  I hope to become an SELinux bigot one day.

>   Using these I've successfully rebuilt the Kernel 2.4.26-k7 package,
>  X, perl, mozilla, bind, apache, and openssh.  All of these packages
>  work without problem to the best of my knowlege and ability to test!

I like the sound of that "X"...

>   Finally I'm on the hunt for an old clamshell ibook which will let me
>  play with this stuff on a non-intel machine, (and also because I want
>  a laptop!).  So far that's not going so well but hopefully I'll find
>  one locally soon.

If you're a U.S. person, you might try <URL: http://www.powermax.com >.

I see a few available now:

http://www.powermax.com/cgi-global/generate_css_temp.cgi?p=c-u56001
http://www.powermax.com/cgi-global/generate_css_temp.cgi?p=c-u56002
http://www.powermax.com/cgi-global/generate_css_temp.cgi?p=c-u56019
http://www.powermax.com/cgi-global/generate_css_temp.cgi?p=c-u56004
http://www.powermax.com/cgi-global/generate_css_temp.cgi?p=c-u55399

--
G. Branden Robinson                |    The first thing the communists do
Debian GNU/Linux                   |    when they take over a country is to