Re: mass bug gnustep programs: policy violation

On Fri, Jun 25, 2004 at 09:39:32AM +0200, Francesco P. Lovergine wrote:
> Maybe I'm missing something, but what's the problem in moving the
> violating file in the right directories and leaving symlinks in
> /usr/lib/GNUstep?  This is a very easy workaround and removes the FHS
> problems.

Yes; I reckon that's what will happen with /usr/X11R6 one day.

/usr/X11R6 isn't RC (or a policy violation) because the FHS explicitly
grandfathers it.  As far as I know, that's the *only* reason it isn't
RC, or a policy violation.

--
G. Branden Robinson                |    It's extremely difficult to govern
Debian GNU/Linux                   |    when you control all three branches