Re: What your ballot should look like if you're in favor of releasing sarge

On Sat, Jun 26, 2004 at 10:13:41PM +0200, Josip Rodin wrote:
> These precedents beg the question, why isn't treating the deficiencies
> of the new licenses the same way one of the first things on our agenda
> (rather than a re-interpretation of editorial changes to the SC that
> kills 'em all).

Regarding that clause in parens, that's just the most obvious thing,
I didn't intend to pontificate on it. I'd also ponder exceptions before
or in parallel to the discussion with the license creators, and whatever
other course of action has been taken.

--
     2. That which causes joy or happiness.