Re: What your ballot should look like if you're in favor of releasing sarge

On Fri, Jun 25, 2004 at 02:40:42AM +0200, Wouter Verhelst wrote:
> It's not about lazyness; it's about properly informing people. I'm not
> saying you should spoon-feed people all the available information;
> however, you should take care that the first impression people get when
> the ballot appears in their mailbox is a correct one.

And we did. We spent *months* carefully refining the resolution and
calling for comments. Nothing more could have been done.

Direct your complaints at the people who did not speak up at that
time. There exists at least one who was aware of the resolution and
could have done so.

 : :' :  http://www.debian.org/ |