Re: mass bug gnustep programs: policy violation

* Dan Weber (dan@mirrorlynx.com) [040624 05:40]:
> Chris Cheney wrote:
> >[snip] Not every package with a RC bug has to be fixed and released
> >with sarge, it is common practice to pull them if they don't get fixed
> >in time.

> The time till Sarge's release could be months, I am sure there is time
> to fix it.  Hey gnome2.6 made it in :)

This is exactly what's keeping sarge non-releasable: We change core
functionality far too often. _Please_ don't do it. Please just accept
that we are near a release, and that we don't want to change basic
functionality now.

Cheers,
Andi
--