Re: mass bug gnustep programs: policy violation

Colin Watson wrote:
On Wed, Jun 23, 2004 at 11:30:58PM -0400, Dan Weber wrote:

Chris Cheney wrote:

[snip] Not every package with a RC bug has to be fixed and released
with sarge, it is common practice to pull them if they don't get fixed
in time.

The time till Sarge's release could be months, I am sure there is time to fix it. Hey gnome2.6 made it in :)

... over initial objections, with considerable back-and-forth with the
release team, and it's broken testing in a way we still haven't quite
managed to fix. Please don't take it as a precedent.

Cheers,

Anyhow, how does someone file a bug against all these packages at once. All packages with this problem build-dep on gnustep-make.

Dan Weber