Re: Looking for package maintainer

On Tue, Jun 22, 2004 at 06:38:34PM +0200, Roland Stigge wrote:
> Thomas Winischhofer wrote:
> > Thanks for the hint (to Matt, too). I think I already found a sponsor
> > (which in fact is what I was looking for).
>
> Rather, a maintainer. :-)
>
> I will upload that package when other DDs back/support/advocate this
> [1].
>
> bye,
>   Roland
>
> [1] http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=255713

I'm not a DD, even not subscribed for NM atm, but I can say you, I use
this tool every day on my laptop. It's more than useful, and I would be
really happy it to be endly in the debian, rather than using a third
party deb source.

btw, a lot of thanks Thomas for this really helpful tiny app !
--
Pierre Habouzit

http://www.madism.org/