peanut oil

Dear Sir/Madam,

We owe your esteemed company to the web-site, knowing you are well-known trading company in food section.Our company
has been engaged in the production of edible oil(peanut oil, rapeseeds oil etc...) for more than 15 years,ranking No.3
in production capacity in China. We hope to create a mutual beneficial business relationship with you in this line of
business

Should any of our products be of interest to you, please let us know. We shall be very glad to give you our lowest
quotations upon receipt of your detailed requirements.

Your positive reply would be highly appreciated

Best Regards,
Mabel Lee
Henan Xinghe Oil & Fat Co.,Ltd
http://www.chinagroundnuts.com