Re: Analysis of the ballot options

> It shouldn't have any effect on sarge's release, but lots of people
> started whining instead of fixing their packages...

It's worth noting that, unless the GFDL situation can be resolved, this
includes most of the KDE documentation which was still there last time
I looked. :)

Please don't treat this as a request to rip all the docs out of KDE
btw, it's a simple observation that you also seem to be adopting the
wait-and-see approach (which I fully agree with in the GFDL case).

b.