Re: Analysis of the ballot options

On Sat, 2004-06-19 at 16:03, Eike "zyro" Sauer wrote:
> Steve Greenland schrieb:
> > Evicting it is trivial. Re-packaging it in a way that is useful for
> > our users may (*may*) not be so easy.
>
> ...as well as agreeing upon what is free and what is not.
> (As demonstrated many times here.)

Free works in the context of Debian are those that meet the DFSG. I hope
no one is questioning that.

Most of the stuff people don't want to remove (firmware, GFDLd
documentation) are not the corner cases. When we do have corner cases
(the MPL currently, e.g.) no one wants to remove things until everything
is sorted out.
--
Joe Wreschnig <piman@debian.org>