Re: [SE/Linux] status / progress report 13jun2004

Hi,

[labeling files for SE/Linux]

> > Why can't this just be done in postinst?

> Sure it could be done in the postinst, if I could change the postinst file of
> every package in Debian and keep the changes up to date...

Are these labels required for every package, or can they be left out for
programs that are meant to be called by users and need no special
privileges?

   Simon

--
GPG Fingerprint: 040E B5F7 84F1 4FBC CEAD  ADC6 18A0 CC8D 5706 A4B4