Re: How to set up an upload queue on an Alioth project?

 || On Wed, 16 Jun 2004 19:59:57 +0200
 || Thomas Viehmann <tv@beamnet.de> wrote:

	tv> Hi.
	tv> Enrico Zini wrote:
	tv> [dput/mini-dinstall]
	>> Question is: how do I do it?  I have no idea where to start from.
	tv> The last couple of questions (IIRC) in the dput FAQ address this.
	tv> As always, Christian and I would be very keen to know if the description
	tv> or any other part of dput/mini-dinstall needs improvement to suit your
	tv> needs.

        I like debpool since this loos more near  of an official
        mirror. Have some possibility to add pool support do
        mini-dinstall?

        []s

--
        O T A V I O    S A L V A D O R