Sparc64: A DRI Status update.

I just got a fresh co of DRI DRM and Mesa on my Sparc64 /w 64bit kernel.
Mesa(linux-dri) built withougt a fuss, unlike b4 where it boomed on
register errors.  However xc(World) bommed trying too
build(lib/GL/mesa/sparc/sparc.c) .  There is no sign(*.o) that anything
from the sparc dir was built in Mesa.

I'm looking into the CVS commits now, hopefully I'l be able to get a patch
in.  However if some one beats me to it. :)