Re: Packaging a program with several plugins, each with different dependencies

#include <hallo.h>
* Stephane Bortzmeyer [Sun, Jun 13 2004, 11:27:43PM]:

> 3) Putting the main program in one package and every plugin in a separate
> one. It will seriously boost the size of the Packages file...

4) Put the main program and all the plugins into one package and only
recommend the required libs. This is how it it's done by XMMS and it
works quite well, IMHO. I assume that the plugin loader manages the
situation correctly.

Regards,
Eduard.