Re: Where's the source of wanna-build?

Am Sonntag, 13. Juni 2004 14:25 schrieben Sie:
> On Sun, Jun 13, 2004 at 11:49:56AM +0200, Sebastian Ley wrote:

> > A copyrightholder may do each and everything with his code. He is never
> > bound by any license he imposes on his work.
>
> In the case of the GPL, that's only true if you're talking about the
> *original* copyright holder, which in this case isn't true.

According to Steve, we are talking about this little wrapper, which is the
only non-script code in the whole suite. As Steve already pointed out it
might well be, that the wrapper was written by James.

Even if it is not, it is IMHO absolutly inappropriate to ask for the sources
by starting off to accuse James as GPL violator. I am really fed up by such
childisch behaviour.

Nevertheless I agree that having proper source and binary packages of our
buildd environment would be a good thing to have.

Regards,
Sebastian

--
PGP-Key: http://www.mmweg.rwth-aachen.de/~sebastian.ley/public.key
Fingerprint: A46A 753F AEDC 2C01 BE6E  F6DB 97E0 3309 9FD6 E3E6