Re: Where's the source of wanna-build?

Petter Reinholdtsen said:

>> # apt-cache show buildd
>> Package: buildd
> Where did you find this one?  It is unknown in my unstable chroot:
>   # apt-cache show buildd
>   W: Unable to locate package buildd
>   E: No packages found
>   #
> Are you sure you didn't install it from some source outside the debian
> archive?

As I mentioned in my previous mail somewhere, it was fetched by a separate
repositry that is used for certain tasks, f.e. installing and updating
patched ssh, buildd, sbuild for autobuilders. So, I consider this archive
as well "inside" of Debian. Nevertheless the programs were released under
GPL and the source is missing.

--
Ciao...          //
      Ingo     \X/