Re: Re: Arabic Linguist

Hello Christian, Hello all others,

Am 2004-06-11 11:22:40, schrieb Christian Perrier:
>(extending the topic to -i18n)
>
>Quoting Michelle Konzack (linux4michelle@freenet.de):
>
>> I am working on a turkisch, farsi and arabic project
>> and can this be done ?
>>
>> I know <http://www.arabeyes.org/> but maybe wee need
>> a Debian specific "l10n-arabic" and "l10n-farsi"
>
>Would be a good idea.....as would be a farsi-translated Installer.

I was on <http://www.linuxiran.org/> but unfortunatly there is
curently nothing. I do not speak very well farsi (even my mother
is Persian) but I like to find some people which can do the
translation.

Is there ONE place where I can find ALL files to be translated ?

Or better a tar.gz with all stuff inside ?

>BiDi support is now scheduled in Debian Installer so translating to
>more RTL languages is a must have.

I have seen it.

>l10n-arabic mailing list is for sure a great idea. Indeed, I think
>that more -l10n-* lists could attract more manpower to l10n....

Thats right and I will migrate to Marocco in some month and I do
know many marocains which like to see a full translated Debian and
like to Help to translate.

>(funnily, this thread is triggered by a spam....:-)))

:-)

Greetings
Michelle

                   50, rue de Soultz         MSM LinuxMichi