Re: Re: Arabic Linguist

On Thu, Jun 10, 2004 at 08:11:21PM -0700, wadie altoon wrote:
> hi l'm Wadie A  Altoon . l'm Arabic and turkash Linguists , please
> give me moor information . lbeen in lraq 14 M . my email
> wadie_altoon@yhaoo.com please let me know thank you . wadie

I'm not sure what you're asking for, exactly.

If you are willing to help Debian by performing arabic and turkish
translations, then this should be easy; just subscribe to the
debian-l10n-turkish mailinglist, and ask people how to procede. It isn't
really difficult; basically, you download a source package, find the to
be translated files, translate them, and send them to the mailinglist
for review. You can do the same thing for arabic translations, but there
isn't a mailinglist for arabic localization.

HTH,

--
         EARTH
     smog  |   bricks