Re: ITP: latexservice -- LaTeX service for GNUstep

Graham Wilson <bob@decoy.wox.org> schrieb:

> On Tue, Jun 08, 2004 at 08:37:14PM +0200, Frank Küster wrote:
>> Please use a name that indicates that this package will only be useful
>> for GNUstep users, but not for all other LaTeX users.
>
> Why is this only helpful for GNUstep users? I don't have to use an
> entire GNUstep to find it useful.

Granted: I have gnome and kde libraries installed, although I don't use
any of those desktop environments: Some of the programs are useful to me
(although I'd prefer to have the functionality without the GUI
libraries).

Even if I'd wanted to install also GNUstep libraries, I want you to
indicate this in the package name.

Regards, Frank
Abt. Biophysikalische Chemie