Re: ITP: connect -- Frontend to pppd for GNUstep

On Tue, 08 Jun 2004, Graham Wilson wrote:
> On Tue, Jun 08, 2004 at 02:00:21PM -0500, John Hasler wrote:
> > Oliver writes:
> > > Please, didn't we already have a discussion about the name space
> > > pollution? I'd really suggest to use the prefix gnustep- or the like.
> >
> > I'll second that.
>
> Not me. If the package is called that upstream, I see no reason for it
> not to be called the same thing in Debian.

I sure hope you are prepared to understand that MANY (if not most) of us
fell differently, and to maybe realise that there is indeed a good reason
why so many people are telling you that you are wrong in this issue.

But maybe that would be asking too much.

  Henrique Holschuh