Re: fighting spam || avoiding spam

Jeroen van Wolffelaar <jeroen@wolffelaar.nl> wrote:

> On Tue, Jun 08, 2004 at 12:09:50PM +0200, Mathieu Roy wrote:
>> As I am, at the contrary of many people here, not a programmer, I do
>
> Then why are you subscribed to debian-devel? As a bonus, unsubscribing
> should magically solve you from ALL spam (100% success rate!!) from
> debian-devel too.

Should I tell you frankly what I think about non-constructive people
that are apparently so happy to claim they just missed the biggest
part of the issue they are dealing with?

Does BTS means something to you?

Following your login, I could as well stop using Debian. Is that your
proposal, telling to anybody that thinks there is a spam problem they
should just go away? Clever boy.

--
Mathieu Roy

  | General Homepage:           http://yeupou.coleumes.org/             |
  | Computing Homepage:         http://alberich.coleumes.org/           |
  | Not a native english speaker:                                       |
  |     http://stock.coleumes.org/doc.php?i=/misc-files/flawed-english  |