Re: [wli@holomorphy.com: Re: NMU: kernel]

> > This is the first time I hear about this, so I'm a bit surprised.
> > Right now, Sven Luther and myself are maintaining the PowerPC
> > kernel-image packages.  At least I intend to keep it that way.

My package is my castel, oh how wonderful.  Without giving up one the
I need my own base package mentality debian's kernel package won't
go anywehre.  I've always wondered why the Debian X maintainers can
maintain a single sourcebase for all architectures, although their
upstream is completely uninterested in most of the porting changes
while for the kernel everyone has too cook their own soup.