NMU: kernel

As part of the transition from Herbert Xu's maintainership to the new
kernel team's maintainership, I'm going to NMU the kernel packages.

The NMU itself is intended to do nothing more than e.g. transfer the
bugreporting and so on to the kernel team instead of Herbert himself,
and whatever other things go on wrt. BTS, cvs, etc. I'll need to figure
out how to point the maintainer email address to debian-kernel (thanks,
joshk, for letting me know there was a way to direct this to an email
alias) and so on and so forth but that's just docchasing etc. No other
changes will be made, not even bugfixes or upstream updates. Those will
be done later (though soon), and will be done incrementally and with
the conservatism appropriate for a stable kernel release.

I would also like to assume personal maintainership of the alpha kernel
packages, which in the past herbert maintained. I have several alphas,
and am capable of dealing with issues in alpha arch code. Barring a
better candidate volunteering (and I would be glad to divest myself of
this additional responsibility), this appears to be the most prudent
course of action.

debian-devel and potentially any other fora considered to have an
interest in the changes (e.g. linux-kernel@vger.kernel.org) will be
informed of additional changes in direction, format, and so on beyond
the scope of the usual bugfix inclusions and upstream version updates.

Martin has informed me the layout of the team, as he would like it to
be, is as follows:

core:
 - lead: William Irwin <wli@holomorphy.com>
 - Al Viro <viro@parcelfarce.linux.theplanet.co.uk>

ports:
 - Troy Benjegerdes <hozer@hozed.org> (PowerPC)
 - Dann Frazier <dannf@hp.com> (IA-64)

help:
 - GOTO Masanori <gotom@debian.or.jp> (libc<->kernel interaction)
 - Christoph Hellwig <hch@lst.de>
 - Benjamin Herrenschmidt <benh@kernel.crashing.org> (PowerPC, as time permits)
 - Anton Blanchard <anton@samba.org> (PowerPC, maybe, as time permits)

With Martin's approval, I'd also like to welcome Arjan van de Ven and
Christoph Hellwig as helpers, and as their time constraints allow,
any higher position they care to lay claim to.

Thanks.

-- wli