WTH is going on with master's spamassassin?

Hi,

 I'm sick and tired of messages like this on my debian inbox:

    From: Bagpuss <bagpuss@debian.org>
    Subject: Re: Incoming Message
            MIME_HTML_ONLY autolearn=no version=2.60-master.debian.org_2003_11_25

 First, 2.60 is old.  Spam detection a la SpamAssassin is effective, but
 it's also an arms race.  Tests are added, work arounds are added, too.
 Keeping up with the current version is not just for the sake of having
 the latest version of everything, it's about keeping up with spammers.
 Can someone upgrade that?

 Second, BAYES_20? BAYES_40? BAYES_10? WTF?  And where's
 MICROSOFT_EXECUTABLE?  This thing is a virus, but for some reason
 SpamAssassin isn't seeing the executable that's attached to the
 message.  My ~/.spamassassin/user_perfs says:

    score MICROSOFT_EXECUTABLE 7.5

 it used to say 5.0, but ever since the bayes filter going crazy I
 bumped it higher.  I'd put it at 100 for all I care, this account
 shouldn't get MICROSOFT_EXECUTABLEs at all, but if SpamAssassin isn't
 catching it it doesn't help.

 I also bump MIME_HTML_ONLY up to 5 now, if a clueless moron sends an
 HTML-only message to this account he deserves what he gets.  I'm
 wondering if that's going to have _any_ effect, since I'm not sure if
 user's prefs are being read or not.  I don't see anything in
 master's SpamAssassin configuration that says it isn't.  Someone knows
 for sure?

 TIA,

 Marcelo