RE: ***SPAM*** Important (KMM12129805V75400L0KM)

Our spam filter has identified your email as possible spam. If this is not spam and you need our assistance with some matter, please click on this link and complete our feedback form to contact us directly:
http://www.astrology.com/feedback/

Our customer support staff will be happy to assist you.

In the comments box, please let us know that your original email to us was tagged as suspected spam.

Original Message Follows:

Important textfile!

[ Attachment 1.2	Type: application/x-zip-compressed]