Re: Spam in the lists out of control

In article <[🔎] 20040509153005.GB773@wonderland.linux.it> md@Linux.IT writes:
>On May 09, Santiago Vila <sanvila@unex.es> wrote:
>Start using DNSBLs like SBL, XBL and DSBL, or have Blars Blarson try on
>murphy the same recipes he uses to filter spam in the BTS.

A lot of what I am doing for the BTS was train the spamassassin bayes
filter.  The current system used for lists.debian.org reportadly does
not have enough processing power to add bayes filtering.  This takes
continuing human time to keep retraining as well.

Tuning the spamassasin rules in reaction to spam runs is also a big
part, and that also takes time.

Someone else will need to do the work on lists.debian.org, I just
don't have the time needed available.

--
Blars Blarson			blarson@blars.org
				http://www.blars.org/blars.html