Re: Tag your packages

On Mon, May 03, 2004 at 10:50:01AM +0200, Andreas Tille wrote:

> >  * Understanding tag organization
> I tried.  My question is: junior-* is mentioned but med-* or education-*
> is not (well we have "education") but regarding to the Custom Debian
> Distribution debian-edu this is not enough.

Junior is used as an example of how CDDs can maintain their own tagging
view of the packages.  Others are welcome to be added, of course.

How to do it is still a tech-only matter to be discussed, and I'd set
LinuxTag as the place to discuss it if we aren't discussing it before.

In the meantime, things can be done by hand, like by creating facets
from metapackages (when I have the time).

Ciao,

Enrico