On Wed, 28 Apr 2004 11:21:45 +0200, Frank Küster <frank@debian.org> said:

> Manoj Srivastava <srivasta@debian.org> wrote:
>> However, I do not see what exactly it is that is being preempted;
>> there is no concrete evidence that any shift has occurred at all

> There is some - see Jochen Voss' mail on -private.

	I do not wish to violate the privacy of that mailing list, but
 the people responding there were not in charge of determining what
 the GFDL says. There are all kinds of people who are in favour of
 Debian's position; I don't think the item on -private tells us
 anything of this issue.

	manoj
--
James McNeill Whistler's (painter of "Whistler's Mother") failure in
his West Point chemistry examination once provoked him to remark in