On Wed, 28 Apr 2004 10:14:02 +0200, Marc Haber <mh+debian-devel@zugschlus.de> said:

> On Wed, Apr 28, 2004 at 04:02:47PM +1000, Hamish Moffatt wrote:
>> Of course you're right and everybody should have read the GR that
>> you did indeed send to d-d-a three times. However you must concede
>> that some people ignored the issue based on the subject of the CFV
>> message alone, and that some people believe the subject of that
>> message was misleading.

> You are also ignoring the fact that most non-native English speaking
> DDs might be able to read and write technical English very well, but
> nevertheless might have difficulties in understanding all
> implications of a screenful of legalese.

	I guess, as a non native speaker of the english language, I
 can help them along in hindi.

 Ñá³ÛÆ ØÛÆÄÛ ÌáÍ ÔåØ ÊÚ ÆÚØÛÆ Øâ |

	For other languages, us non native speakers either adapt,
 learn enough english, or we ask questions about things that confuse
 us. Even the current GR is socuched in language one would not
 normally hear on the street. I have included in the RFD all that I
 consder belongs on the rfd, and the draft ballot is likely to be
 close to what was sent to d-d-a.

	If that is not enough, I am not clairvoyant. Unless people
 tell me *BEFORE* the fact, I can do little.

	manoj
--
"Who is General Failure and why is he reading my hard disk ?"
Microsoft spel chekar vor sail, worgs grate !! (By