On Tue, 27 Apr 2004 16:09:43 -0700, Matt Zimmerman <mdz@debian.org> said:

> On Tue, Apr 27, 2004 at 05:43:43PM -0500, Manoj Srivastava wrote:
>> On Tue, 27 Apr 2004 15:04:08 -0700, Matt Zimmerman <mdz@debian.org>
>> said:
>> > This would have been very helpful to those of us who don't read
>> > yet another mailing list, since weeks passed between the RFD mail
>> > (March 24th) and the First Call for votes (April 11th).
>>
>> If you are too lazy to look up the difference between two
>> documents, each 50 lines long, I doubt that a word diff would have
>> made much of a difference.

> Are you so insecure about your duties as secretary that you should
> respond by calling me lazy when I make an honest suggestion about
> how you might serve Debian better by adding a hyperlink to a
> document?  (with a useful account of the changes, not a wdiff, not
> that you're reading...)

	No. I am just bloody tired of being accused of deceptive
 advertising, misleading titles, of misleading the project, tricking
 them , or what have you.

	I asked for comments on the ballot a few days before the
 CFV. You want stuff added to what seems, to me, a perfectly clear
 editorial change, you speak up, or you get what I think is best.

	If you disagree, talk to the DPL, and get me replaced.

	manoj
--
Laugh and the world thinks you're an idiot.